Book Your Free 20 Minute Discovery Session with Beth
I’m glad you have landed on this page! Booking a discovery session with Beth is (hopefully) pretty easy!
- Send me an email (Beth@NavigatingHealthcare.ca) or text (250-650-1527) with 3 potential times to meet and we can go from there.
Things to Consider
- Like you, I am also navigating the healthcare system and caregiving for family members, so the following times are the best bet:
- I can meet with you any day of the week after 10 am Pacific Time.
- I am more of a morning person, so times before 4 pm Pacific Time are best.
- I have standing Google Meet/Zoom calls Monday and Tuesday mornings from 10 – Noon, and Thursday afternoons from 2:30 – 3:30 (Pacific Time).
What’s The Time Difference? My current time is:
What is a ‘Discovery Session with Beth’?
This is a short Google Meet or phone call where we can discuss your specific situation and what kinds of help you might need in navigating your own healthcare or caregiving situation.
Why Should You Book a Discovery Session?
I offer a some online options as well as 1-on-1 coaching or virtual assistance to help with system navigation or care partner tasks, but that’s not what you might need.
In our 20 minute call, we can identify your current most pressing issues and discuss ways you might be able to handle them and how I can assist with this. There’s no pressure to sign up for anything. I am currently a family care partner and I have been navigating our healthcare systems for over 10 years. I don’t have quick-fix solutions, but I do have experience and contacts. And I’m handy with Google.